Saturday, February 20, 2010

Watch the BELLA begin on Facebook

So let me be clear, I think you can waste a whole LOTTA time 'cruisin' on Facebook but Kina convinced me it was worth thinking about (and believe me, it took months and months of convincing!) and so I've decided to start a FB page for the new BELLA store in La Grande, OR.
This photo was taken before we did anything at all and the transformation will be divine- of course!!
You can see images of the changes so far and watch as the store develops and blooms (our opening is scheduled for April Fools Day 2010 - don't miss it!)
 Just click on this link to go to FB and become a fan of the newest BELLA on the block!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-City-OR/BELLA-Main-Street-MarketBELLA-Mercantile/305860981099?ref=search&sid=1220580829.1576629747..1

1 comment:

Keeneye said...

YAY! I love Before n' After photos. Way to go, Bev. Can't wait to drive up there and see the shiny addition to our neighboring city. yeeEEE HAW!