So we got the call today! We got lucky in the lottery for tickets for the Late Show and then spent 1/2 hour at the theater in line waiting to get the actual tickets.
They won't say who the guests are tonight but Sheryl Crow said she'd come back (she only got to play one song last night) and it should be fun no matter what - after all, it is Super Tuesday, Mardi Gras and the day of the ticker tape parade for the Giants!
What a great day to be in New York City!
So my top ten list for the day:
10. Going for a walk in Central Park every morning would almost make the outrageous rent seem reasonable.
9. Flower markets on every third corner!
8. Beautiful people- on the subway, walking on the sidewalks, in the coffeeshop and in the park.
7. During a 30 minute walk in any direction, you can hear at least 5 languages!
5. Free Tickets for David Letterman - (all you have to do is promise to yell a lot and have a great time... duh!)
4. The fact that you can go to a wonderful Thai restaurant at 11 o'clock at night!
3. The Chrysler building
2. A honk is a form of communication, it's not aggression, it's the way a taxi cab say's Whazzup?!
1. Bars, buildings, restaurants and retail stores that have thrived for over a hundred years.... on every single block!
Watch for us tonight on Letterman!!